Santa Cruz has a big problem with graffiti. It’s certainly not the most dangerous issue, you could argue it’s not even a public safety issue. But it’s vandalism, which is still to the best of my knowledge against the law, and it’s impact on the community can be felt in other indirect ways.
The Latest News!
- Take 5 With Ryan Coonerty
- Never Forget
- City Council Update on Citizens Public Safety Task Force Report
- The New Pacific Garden Mall
- The Great Morgani Has Left the Building
- The Broken Windows Theory Isn’t Just About Windows
- Is This Acceptable as Collateral Damage?
- Santa Cruz Needs More HOPE and Less Idiot Compassion
- Living Alleys
- Worth a Raise